..to the moon and back!



I am finally back out of the hospital, and finally on the way to feel better again! <3
I am slowly coming back to making new poses and blogging :D
Today I put together a cute LOTD cause I felt like being cozy <3

Pose I used is part of my newest pose set that I released today...and its named after one of my favest designers in SL <3 Its for all the ecchi girls out there and suits lolas and mesh bums <3





What is Gwinny wearing?

Shirt  Emery TShirt Joy @ Fameshed
Hair ~ .ploom. Bambi 
Sleeping Mask ~ Tee*fy Sleepy Bunny Sleeping Mask
Skin ~ -Glam Affair - Romy
Tights ~ Atomic @ Cutie Moon Fair
Backpack ~ Cooties @ Cutie Moon Fair
Cuddle Pet ~ -*MishMish* A Baby Plant - Gwinny
Glasses ~ (Yummy) Quinn Frames @ Collabor88
Ring ~.Olive. the Glitter Rings - Mrs. Glitter
Kitties ~ Birdy/Alchemy - Lunar Kitten  @ Cutie Moon Fair
Pillow ~ Noodles
Moon ~ *MishMish*
Ducklings ~ -*MishMish* @The Home Show

Pose  ~ Glitterburps





2 comments:

  1. Sorry. You create a Chibi Usa - Chibi Moon. Can you say me - where you buy hair? T__T
    https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7427/13476563513_d8c84688dc_z.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya! The hair is from Amerie!

      You can TP there ---> http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/AMERIE/125/81/26

      Delete