Skin Fair 2014 pt. 1

Yes I know I am not wearing ne fancy hair for every pic nor do I fancy pose..I just have chosen a hair that shows the face perfectly and a simple pose to do the same..showing you the face the bestest!! <3
I have NOT edited those pics in any other form than cropping hte pic together!
I have used my same shape for every skin WITHOUT ANY tweaking!

I wandered over skin fair and saw ALOT of good work this year so so so many creators done a great job on their skins T_T There are awesome cute ones, more mature ones and some are just plain hot :B
 I made this post to show you many different kind of skins...even from not so know designers...cause lets be honest skins from LEague and Co. will be all over the feeds and blogs anyways :D <3

Its just a quick overview and the first part of my skin fair posts!

Skin Fair opens tomorrow
here are the SLurls for you <3















Clef de Peau's ~ Jemma
She comes in 6 skin tones and several make up options!
ALL appliers available <3


Deesses ~ Lauran &Kim
7 skin tones each
Slink and Tango appliers available <3

Dream Ink Desgins ~ Eona
5 darker skin tones 
All appliers available <3


Elysium's~Shui and Taylor (one of my faves)
8 skin tones each
Comes with all appliers <3

FAKE's ~ Be Skin
6 tones
Phat azz and lolas applier 


Iren's  ~ Molly, Barbara and Tessa
7 skintones each
Comes with ALL appliers AND own mesh hands and feet!

Left Moda's ~ Kira
8 tones  
all appliers even for The Shops

Right
Morphine's ~ Ghail
All appliers even for LUSH


Precious' ~ Yoko and Blossom
2 tones each
No appliers


Ryuukou's ~ Blue,Ria and Anna
6 tones each
All appliers available 


Last but not least for today...
Tokyo Girl's ~ Inari, Hestia and Tene
Tango and Phat Azz appliers


Other things:

Hair ~ Truth @Collabor88
Earrings ~ Gummies 
Blouse ~ Boom @Collabor88

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the Review of Tokyo Girl's ~ Inari, Hestia and Tene ^ ^ Cuties there :)

    ReplyDelete